Congratulations! You are booked to attend your Pre-Employment assessment at The Alternative Parcel Company (APC)
The APC Overnight
Upon arrival please report directly to the Agency Cabin (white cabin) situated on the right hand side of the car park.
In order to ensure you have time to park, report to the Agency Cabin and sort any necessary PPE please arrive in good time – we suggest approx 30 minutes before your assessment.
As discussed at your registration ONLY those workers who successfully pass the Pre-Employment Assessment are permitted to work at APC so please pay attention and participate as required.
- Please ensure you are wearing safety boots.
- Please DO NOT wear any hooded tops.
- Please DO NOT wear shorts or cropped trousers.
- Please take a face covering / mask with you.
- Please take minimum personal belongings with you – lockers available.
If you have any problems, if you cannot attend or if you are running late please call 01922 725445 (Select Option 2 followed by Option 1 for The APC contract) or text 07534 152293 / 07914 674421 ASAP.
Please ensure you take responsibility and adhere to the recommended social distancing measures whilst working, to include:
- Maintain a 2-metre social distance wherever possible, you should:
- Pass people promptly in the corridor
- Don’t stand and chat with colleagues
- Stay within the boundaries that have been identified (in all operational and rest areas, including the smoking shelter)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitiser. Always wash your hands with soap and water when you arrive at work, when you use the clocking in machine, before you leave work and at the beginning and end of every break
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- You should only come into work if you are well and no one in your household is self-isolating.
- Remember – you are personally responsible for ensuring compliance with the above.
- If you use our transport you MUST wear a face covering – failure to do so will result on you not being permitted to get on the bus and termination of contract for breach of health & safety.
Many thanks and Good Luck!
For additional information please refer to your APC Handbook.