At Tudor, our On-Site Recruitment Division provides a service to high volume recruiters in both the public and private sector, where all stages of the recruitment process are handled efficiently through one point of contact, offering real cost savings and improved levels of efficiency to clients.
We provide recruitment process outsourcing solutions for the following industries:
- Warehousing & Industrial
We source, recruit, train and manage teams of temporary staff who complement your existing workforce and we also undertake the management of 2nd tier agency relationships.
Tudors Online Recruitment System gives clients access to online ordering and timesheet approval streamlining the ordering and invoice process. When integrated with our biometric clock in terminals the process becomes seamless.
By working onsite and closely with your team, our success rate of finding the right person not only increases, but also decreases the costs involved in the recruitment of staff. On site recruitment is the most effective way for a recruitment agency to deliver best value to volume recruiters and for you the client to receive a premium service with many added value benefits.
Benefits of On-Site Recruitment
- Enhanced business productivity
- Improved overall staff quality with 100% recruitment fill and legally compliant workers
- Reduced administrative burden – leading to indirect cost savings
- Lower labour costs
- Consolidated and managed staffing vendors
- Reduce actual costs and improve efficiency
- Reduce administration costs
- Improve service levels
- Reduce Risk
- Reduce temporary worker attrition rates
- Mitigate the risk of not filling vacancies
- Better process control
- Increased communication
Tudor Employment offer experienced and knowledgeable on site account managers who will be deployed on your account to manage the requirement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information contact us here