Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our prestigious client based in Walsall, West Midlands.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company and be part of an amazing team!
Purpose of the Role:
To be responsible for answering telephone calls, emails, and queries within the Team.
Payment runs, statement reconciliation, EDI/DSD/GNFR suppliers.
Roles & Responsibilities of an Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Reconciling invoices to booking in sheets, liaising with Stock Control to resolve short deliveries and the Trading Team to resolve price discrepancies.
• Ensure that EDI/DSD invoices are processed, and all issues resolved with the
• Completion of a weekly BACs payment run ensuring invoices are paid within the agreed terms.
• Issuing debit notes where required and following them through to resolution.
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations to be completed with any issues
arising to be addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
• Ensure that any correspondence relating to overdue accounts is actioned and
resolved on the day of receipt.
• Maintain close working relationships with suppliers and internal departments
Skills & Experience of an Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Previous experience in a fast-paced Accounts Payable department essential
• A detailed understanding of Accounts Payable processes and controls.
• A good working knowledge of procedures and reporting
• Good understanding of Oracle
• Good standard of excel knowledge essential
• Ability to work within a team and on an individual basis
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good verbal and numerical skills
- IT literate
- Workload Planning
- Able to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Adaptable to change
- Flexible approach to work within the department
- Excel (pivots and lookups)
- £23000 – £25000
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Naomi on 01922 725445 Ext 1013 or submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your full name and contact details and we will call you back – 07977 145318 – quote PAYABLE
Applicants can also register online by clicking the following link:
Once completed one of our team will call you to discuss the role in more detail.APPLY FOR JOB BACK