Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Administration Assistant to work for our well-established client, based in Shirehill.
The successful candidate will join a friendly team who have fun at work but still get the job done.
Salary: £9.74 Per Hour
Hours of work: Between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday (Rota’s will be put in place and agreed to in advance to ensure office coverage at all times)
Contract – Temporary
Start date: 01/03/2021
Finish date: 31/03/2021
To provide support in the organisation, administration and development of the team’s services through the operation of the computer-based administrative module
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements and ensure that the office environment is kept safe and well organised.
- To ensure compliance with other regulations including Financial Regulations, Data Protection and Child Protection.
- To take responsibility for continuing self development and participate in training and development activities.
- To respond to new areas of work and duties and to work as part of a flexible team.
- Processing of course bookings/entering new course details onto Training Manager.
- Preparing pre-course information and entering details of these on the computer-based module, Training Manager.
- Distributing relevant materials to schools and others.
- Assisting in the marketing of courses including production of course flyers.
- Contributing to the development of the administrative arrangements for courses.
- Liaising with course providers, centres and schools over course arrangements.
- Good people skills
- Be able to communicate with different people
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and reliable
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send a copy of your Cv to Jodie@tudoremployment.co.uk. You could also text/whatsapp to 07944 198247 quoting JC/01 and you will get a call back.APPLY FOR JOB BACK