Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Administration Officer to work for our well-established client, based in Shropshire.
The successful candidate will join a friendly team who have fun at work but still get the job done.
Salary: £10.41 Per Hour
Hours of work: 8.45am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Contract – Temporary
Start date: ASAP
- Collate information for the START teams Learning & Development programme and input on relevant electronic systems for staff, CQC and management audits.
- Collate information for the START teams support workers timesheets and input onto relevant organisational systems and follow up with payroll regarding any concerns and queries
- Co-ordinate the START teams staffing to access onto a range of learning events and programmes including E-learning.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the workflow through planning and organising own work schedule, obtaining and organising the necessary information and resources to complete tasks within required deadlines.
- Assisting the Manager with confidential record-keeping and paperwork required by Human Resources, e.g. regarding employee contracts, sickness absence, recruitment and induction of new starters etc
- Contribute and monitor the START teams annual leave requests and contribute to the effectiveness of the workflow through planning and organising support workers work schedules, obtaining and organising the necessary information and resources, to complete the annual request tasks within required deadlines.
- Provide comprehensive and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the relevant Manager(s) typing of confidential reports and other documents to meet deadlines.
- In addition to general administrative tasks such as handling mail, telephone calls, general enquiries, operating IT and office equipment, the post holder would be expected to assist the Manager(s) in improving efficiency of these systems and processes, and maximising value for money/minimising non-essential expenditure in these areas.
- Undertake general office administration to include processing incoming and outgoing mail and telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries, operation of office equipment such as fax machine, scanner, overhead projectors etc.
- Maintain, monitor and order, stock items such as stationery and personal protective equipment, whilst maintaining accurate financial records, accounts and the processing of Sales and Purchase Invoicing required for any budget monitoring activities
- Arrange and support meetings including the preparation of agenda and other relevant paperwork, attending and recording meetings, progression of any action points, etc. Contribute to the organisation of events as directed by the Manager.
- Enter, integrate and extract data using a variety of software packages, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, business world and other corporate database systems. Present information in various formats including easy-to-read tables, lists, spreadsheets, reports, charts and utilising the full range of corporate templates.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the workflow through planning and organising own work schedule, obtaining and organising the necessary information and resources, to complete tasks within required deadlines.
- Promote continuing personal and professional self-development through supervision and performance review process.
- Observe and practice the Directorate’s policy on confidentiality.
- Promote safe systems of work to comply with the Directorate’s Health, Safety and Welfare policies and procedures.
- Maintain and continually develop an understanding and awareness of issues relating to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice and demonstrate this in carrying out duties and responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to Jodie@tudoremployment.co.uk. You could also text/whatsapp to 07944 198247 quoting JC/02 and you will get a call back.APPLY FOR JOB BACK