Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Full Time Receptionist, to join our well-established client based in Cannock (WS12)
Start date: Immediate
Hourly pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Hours of work: 9:00am to 5:30pm (M-F)
Contract: Temp to perm
- Provide administrative support to Office and Quality Manager
- Operate a multi-line telephone system to receive and respond to all calls and direct those calls to the appropriate department, and/or take messages and communicate them accurately in a timely manner.
- Provide first point of contact for employees and visitors to the company in a friendly and courteous manner and direct them to the appropriate person ensuring they sign into and out of the visitors/employee book.
- Manage and maintain reception email inbox and ensure all messages are responded to or forwarded to the relevant person in a timely manner.
- Maintain Reception Desk Diary and Reception Outlook diary to book out site visits, meetings, training etc.
- Maintaining Board Room and Meeting/Rawnsley Room facility and supporting meetings and training days by booking and providing refreshments and sandwiches as required.
- Receive, open and sort incoming post, date stamp and pass to Chairman or Director to distribute.
- Process outgoing post ensuring weighed and postage franked correctly and taken at the end of the day.
- Maintain franking/fax machine and its stock as well as transmission of outgoing faxes and onward communication of incoming paperwork.
- Comply with all health and safety procedures and notify Health and Safety Department of any issues or queries.
- Ensure any breaches or suspect activity is reported to a Senior Manager immediately so that action can be taken.
- Provide administrative support to the general office by typing letters, memo’s and quotes. Also, carryout printing, filing, photocopying and archiving when required.
- Book accommodation on behalf of the contract’s managers.
- Provide support processing and typing of orders to cover busy periods, holidays and sickness.
- Notify relevant person reference deliveries/couriers etc.
- Assist with compiling and printing of Construction Phase Plans and end of Project Health & Safety files.
- Housekeeping duties to make sure office/reception areas are clean and tidy as well as making sure all sundry items are well stocked.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal effectively with all calls.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and flexible team worker.
- Committed to ongoing personal development and continuous business improvement.
- Professional appearance and manner with adherence to confidentiality always.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to NVQ Level 2 standard in numeracy and literacy or higher.
- Good keyboard skills to NVQ level 2 standard for Word Processing, Email and Spreadsheet packages or a minimum of 5 years of administrative/reception experience.
- Ability to be proactive and deliver work accurately, competently and under pressure.
- Willingness to attend training courses to develop skills and knowledge.
- Willingness to provide cover during periods of sickness and holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your Cv immediately to email@example.com. Please quote job reference 33/01. Please be advised, you will be required to visit our branch in Cannock to register your details.