Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a CNC Lathe Programmer, Setter and Operator (Fanuc controls) for our client based in Oldbury.
Our client is a Precision Engineering company who specialise in machining batch castings and the manufacturing of precision tools, components and parts for jigs & fixtures.
Duties will include:
- Create programs for CNC machines for new and existing work
- Programme, set and operate production CNC machines
- Lead and assist all machine Setters and Operators
- Analyse and adhere to all engineering drawings
- Design basic jigs and fixtures
- Identify and resolve any errors and assist in problem solving
- Analyse and select all cutting tools and cutting speeds for CNC programs
- Monitor CNC programs
- Prepare and verify set up documents
- Assist in ensuring all tooling is correctly stored and accounted for
- Assist in ensuring all drawings, programs and job information is stored correctly
- Dimensionally check parts using the Co-ordinate Measuring Machine as required (training to be given when needed).
- Ensure the quality and quantity of output required meets company standards
- Act in compliance with the company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Assist in all areas of production as required
The successful candidates must have extensive CNC Machine on-line programming, setting and operating experience and have the ability to lead a small team of 3+ setters and operators.
This position offers an immediate start following client interview and can become permanent for the right candidate.
Hours of work: 7.30-4pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6.30-3pm
Pay Rate: £ Negotiable dependant on experience
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact the office on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please submit your contact details via text or WhatsApp – 07977 145318 – Quote CNCPROG and we will call you back.