Tudor Employment are recruiting for Customer Services Administrator for our prestigious client based in Cannock. Working in a busy customer services department, you will be focussed on achieving customer satisfaction.
This is a temporary position until April.
- £10.16 per hour
- Immediate start
Duties of a Customer Services Administrator:
- Customer service calls to clients ensuring deliveries have arrived safely
- First point of contact for resolution for any customer issues
- Organising new deliveries and amending existing delivery orders
- Data entry and auditing of data
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
Hours of Work for a Customer Services Administrator:
Full Time – 8.30am – 5pm
Customer Services Advisor Pay Rate:
Basic Rate – £10.16 per hour
Essential criteria for the Customer Services Administrator role include
- Customer Service / Call centre experience
- Data entry experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate, ideally Google sheets
In order to be considered for this position or for further information please contact Jodie on 01922 725445 Ext 1005.
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp us your contact details and we will call you back – 07944 198247 OR email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register with us for this role or any future positions using our online facility please complete our Online Registration Pack by clicking this link https://tinyurl.com/4wzf7nhe and we will call you back once received.APPLY FOR JOB BACK