Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Customs Specialist for our prestigious client based in Walsall, WS1.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company and be part of an amazing team within the Customs department.
Are you the right person for this role? We expect the Customs Specialist will:
- MUST have 12 months experience within Customs – retail preferred but not essential
- Have a strong knowledge of customs legislation in GB and the EU
- Knowledge of commodity code classification
- Be familiar with all Microsoft Office packages
What will I be doing? Key accountabilities of the Customs Specialist are:
- Prepare and submit import, export and transit customs declarations for consignments moving by air, road and sea freight
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correct and all of the departments are kept up to date for Customs, Storage and Transport
- Calculate applicable charges and prepare, raise and send commercial invoices
- Working within the Customs team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Keeping up to date with changes in customs regulations and new systems
- Escalate issues when necessary
What are the hours of work?
8-5pm – 40 hours per week
(Some flexibility available on working days)
What is the rate of pay?
Salary negotiable based on experience upto £30,000
How do I apply?
In order to be considered for this position or for further information please contact Gina on 01922 725445 extension 1004 / Carina on 1020 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants can also register online by clicking the link – http://tinyurl.com/PERMF0RM
For information on all of our roles, please refer to www.tudoremployment.co.uk.
#TeamTudor await your call!APPLY FOR JOB BACK