Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Data Analysis Consultant to join our well-established client, based in Penkridge (ST18).
You will be joining a modern consultancy company focused on delivering excellence to customers in farming and the allied industries.
Our client is looking for a driven and enthusiastic candidate to work with a variety of clients, including corporate account managers and field consultants.
You would be expected to form effective relations with clients, whilst upholding the company’s excellent reputation and to integrate smoothly into the team. Fundamental aspects of the role include accounts analysis, data management, data collation, quality control and technical management of the Data Hub team, as well as direct client support activities on farm.
This is a new and exciting role for a highly motivated candidate, who is ready to hit the ground running and to drive this element of the business forward. Agricultural industry knowledge would be of benefit, but training will be provided so this is not essential.
Hours of work: 8:30am until 5:00pm (Monday to Friday) – possibly out of office work so hours may vary slightly.
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Provide financial/technical data analysis for key projects and to interpret and add value to this data.
- To work with project managers to develop and drive the Data Hub forward and to enhance existing businesses and to support future opportunities.
- Management of the Data Hub team technical advancement.
- Liaison with account managers to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Identifying and reporting effective solutions for any delivery issues/risks identified.
- Ensuring high level quality control and assurance.
- Developing new reports as required linked to client requirements.
- Dealing with queries from the on-farm data collection team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and data visualisation software.
- Delivery of high-level presentations to Corporate Partners.
- Management of a small team of data processors and analysts.
- High level IT skills including Power Bi, advanced Excel and VBA coding.
- Experience of Dynamics 365 would be advantageous.
- Accounts and data analysis experience with proven ability to analyse, model, interpret data and add value.
- Analytical ability with good logic and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Effective time management and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and apply new technologies.
- Project management and problem-solving experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Based at our office at Dunston, near Stafford with travel as required to meet with clients and colleagues.
- Full-time position, combining office and remote working.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, regarding the role, please call 01543 500 177 and ask for Sam or Maria.