Position: Digital Marketing Officer – (Temporary Cover)
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Permanent (37hrs per week)
Hours: 37hrs per week
Salary: £21.000per annum
To work within marketing, producing high quality campaign elements, content, marketing and publicity materials for Telford College.
The post involves working within a team and in close liaison with marketing staff and stakeholders. The role involves copywriting, digital platforms, social media, email marketing and event management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide marketing services to Telford College staff, departments and external partners.
- To contribute and support marketing campaigns with particular focus on digital.
- To copy write for a range of marketing materials aimed at a variety of audiences
- Work and support marketing and college events.
- Lead on the running of the college’s social media, content management system and website.
- To lead on college email marketing activity.
- To liaise and work with college suppliers.
- Contribute and advise on artwork and production for marketing briefs.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts in line with best practice and innovation whilst considering cost effectiveness.
- To write digital reports to feedback and evaluate marketing activity.
- To monitor and manage marketing resources and systems within the department
- To carry out general administration for the department as and when required
- Manage multiple tasks and effectively time managing projects in regard to workload priorities.
- Work to tight deadlines by managing time effectively.
- Work flexibly and support the work of the marketing team as required while ensuring that the core duties as outlined above are maintained.
- Undertake relevant staff development as and when required.
Other Corporate Responsibilities:
- Reflect the vision, mission, aims and values of the College.
- Always strive for continuous improvement in your professional practice and delivery of outcomes.
- Commit to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Participate in the College’s Performance Development Review and engage in continuous professional development.
- Continually improve teaching, learning and assessment through proactive CPD and sharing best practice.
- Support enrolment procedures as appropriate and cover for absent colleagues as appropriate.
- Be compliant with Data Protection Act arrangements and confidentiality.
- Identify the financial, health and safety, equality, safeguarding, confidentiality or other risks associated with the post’s sphere of responsibility and to define and take positive action to manage these risks.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Perm on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to email@example.com