Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for an ERP Administrator for our prestigious client based in Walsall, West Midlands.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company and be part of an amazing team!
Purpose of the Role:
The ERP Administrator will be part of the People Team supporting the delivery of the ERP training workstream deliverables for the Finance and Stock releases R1 & R2 to Programme plan timelines.
Roles & Responsibilities of an ERP Administrator:
- Upload LMS content for all Finance and Stock modules, set up user profiles and allocate to learners as per TNA.
- Manage the Training programme and schedule ensuring rooms and webinars are booked and materials available as required.
- Issue and maintain the training schedule, room bookings, delegate invites and co-ordinate attendance to maximise attendance on all workshops. Produce reports as required.
- Deal with queries relating to training schedule and requirements.
- Produce reports from LMS system to show training delivery and follow up with business teams highlighting trends and areas of concern.
- Attend meetings with the Programme team & IBM partners as required and complete actions agreed.
- Work with training teams to provide updates and answer queries.
- Work with Finance ERP team and Training team to update the Oracle training content and transfer to BAU for all Finance areas.
- Update the LMS with the content and set up for users to use going forward to include new starters and transfers.
- Maintain & update the Alchemy Training and Communication SharePoint to ensure content is current and reflects the current status of the programme.
Skills & Experience of an ERP Administrator:
• Proficient in using Microsoft office packages to provide data and content
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to forge positive working relationships
• Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately to timescales
• Previous training admin /coordinator experience or in a similar role
• Experience of using and maintaining e- Learning platforms
- 6mth FTC
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Naomi on 01922 725445 Ext 1013 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your full name and contact details and we will call you back – 07977 145318 – quote ERP
Applicants can also register online by clicking the following link:
Once completed one of our team will call you to discuss the role in more detail.APPLY FOR JOB BACK