Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work for our prestigious client based in Great Barr.
Our client is seeking someone who has the passion and energy to join the team to
work in a busy office environment. You will be a skilled individual, someone who is professional,
someone who has excellent communication skills, and someone who is highly organised and can meet deadlines.
The candidate should be proficient in the use of various IT systems including MS Office and have knowledge of school’s financial processes.
The successful candidate must be able to form positive relationships with the children, staff, parents, governors and visitors.
**Experience within a School setting is essential**
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible, under the direction of the Head Teacher, for financial matters. Due regard to the appropriate financial directions and regulations of the Authority
- Detailed monitoring of the main and separate departmental capitation and budgets
- Advice on implications of decisions
- Manage petty cash resources
- Calculation, provision and application of costing and associated information
- Maintain the School Fund Account on a computerised system and maintain records as per Financial Regulations stipulates
- Advice and recommendation on matters relating to income and expenditure including production of statements and forecasts
- Ensure the provision of an effective administrative, secretarial and clerical support to the Headteacher and other teaching staff as required in specialist areas
- Generally, organise, plan and control workloads and procedures. The interpretation and the provisions of regulations and directives, and the provision of advice on matters within the scope of the job
- Confidential work for the Headteacher such as preparation of confidential reports, references on matters within the scope of the job
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems i.e. Income Portal and HR Portal
- Undertake typing and word processing and IT based tasks. Maintain school’s ICT Inventory in conjunction with the IT Technician and ICT Co-ordinator; ensure correct paperwork, logs etc are retained on file
- Complete and submit forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies e.g. DFES
- Individuals have a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people he/she is responsible for or comes into contact with.
- Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others
- To undertake appropriate professional development including adhering to the principle of performance management
- To ensure all tasks are carried out with due regard to Health and Safety
- To adhere to the ethos of the school:
- To promote the agreed vision and aims of the school
- To set an example of personal integrity and professionalism
- Attendance at appropriate staff meetings and parent’s evenings
- Any other duties as commensurate within the grade in order to ensure the smooth running of the school
Hours of Work:
8am – 4pm Monday – Friday
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
In order to be considered for this position or for further information please contact our Commercial team on 01922 725445 extension 1003 or 1004 or submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your contact details and we will call you back – 07534 152293 – Quote TEABFADM/06
Applicants can also register online by clicking the link – http://tinyurl.com/PERMF0RM
For information on all of our roles, please refer to www.tudoremployment.co.uk.
#TeamTudor await your call!APPLY FOR JOB BACK