Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Fuel Desk Co-ordinator to join our well-established client, based in Walsall (WS2).
Our client are the Uk’s leading commercial fuel network and are looking for a motivated and organised individual to manage customer accounts, whilst analysing data and figures to ensure all accounts are kept up to date.
This is an analytical role and the successful candidate must be confident analysing data and figures, whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.
Contract: Temporary to Permanent for the suitable candidate
Hours of work: 9:00am to 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £19,000 per annum
- To monitor multiple managed sites’ stocks using Excel and a variety of software in order to arrange deliveries as required, with no overstocking/stock-outs; pro-actively addressing potential issues
- To escalate and fully document any stock issues or logistic failures resulting in impact to sites & customers
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all orders are processed, generated and delivered within the expected time frame to meet customer and business expectations
- Provide absence cover for Team leader(s), upholding company policy and values
- To handle incoming telephone calls for the department; providing excellent customer service
- To monitor customer and dealer stock and ensure accounts do not go overdrawn, transferring stock as requested
- Monitor incoming emails and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure all orders to sites have been confirmed as delivered and that stock has been updated accurately
- Monthly suspense supply reconciliation, ensuring sales and deliveries reconcile and are signed off in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all sites are reconciled and stock agreed at regular intervals, to maintain the integrity of stocks held
Skills and knowledge required:
- Computer literate, with good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & high level of accuracy entering large amounts of data
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise work; delivering to tight deadlines
- Good Excel skills
- Process and data driven, with an analytical & systematic mind-set
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet strict KPI’s in a busy environment
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, with some management capabilities
- Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send a copy of your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the role, please call 01543 500 177 and ask to speak with Maria.