Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Handyman to work for our prestigious Client based in Walsall.
Our client is currently responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of a brand-new apartment building.
- Completing minor plumbing repairs such as fixing dripping taps or running toilet cisterns
- Installing household appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers
- Installing smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Fitting shelves, hanging pictures, and installing window locks
- Conducting emergency audits
- Undertaking basic gardening
- Negotiating the scope of work and timescales with clients
- Providing itemised quotes and invoices
Hours: 16-24 hours per week (7.30am start & must be able to work on Tuesdays & Fridays)
Rate of Pay: £10.00phr
The ideal candidate should have some labouring / tradesman experience to be considered for this role
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact our Resource Team on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your contact details and we will call you back – 07977 145318APPLY FOR JOB BACK