Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for a Junior Merchandise Planner for our prestigious client based in Walsall, West Midlands.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company and be part of an amazing team!
Purpose of the Role:
Under the guidance of the Merchandise Manager to be responsible for planning, controlling and monitoring the purchase, intake and distribution of merchandise across the store estate, working across multi-seasons / countries for imported goods, in order to maximise sales and margin within assigned departments of responsibility.
This is a developmental role whereby the individual will be expected to grow their knowledge, understanding and capability over the following areas.
Working closely with the Buying function and within their assigned merchandising team, core areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Achievement of KPI’s – Sales, Margin and Stock
- Achieve stock targets set
- Manage availability targets
Roles & Responsibilities of a Junior Merchandiser Planner:
• OTB management
• Preparation and delivery of management information
• Trading and management of sales, stock and clearance in season
• Analyse historical and in season performance and be proactive in interpreting, communicating and acting on results
• Provide in depth analysis on any initiatives, and measure impact
• Action to drive sales
• Deliver financial KPI plan at department level (Sales, Stock, Markdown and Stock)
• Monitor and control OTB ensuring intake and commitment is accurate and strictly controlled and is in line with business expectations.
• Monitor and manage flow of product to meet space and availability requirements.
• Monitor stock targets every week in line with forecasted budget
• Review stock forecasts
• Discuss performance initiatives with relevant departments where necessary
Skills & Experience of a Junior Merchandise Planner:
• Develop strong commercial planner
• Develop strong decision making skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence
• Drive and commitment
• Good Excel Skills
• Minimum 2/4 years’ experience of Merchandising (ideally allocation and
• Numeracy based degree level qualification
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Naomi on 01922 725445 Ext 1013 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your full name and contact details and we will call you back – 07977 145318 – quote MERCHANDISE
Applicants can also register online by clicking the following link:
Once completed one of our team will call you to discuss the role in more detail.APPLY FOR JOB BACK