Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Newtown, Powys
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Permanent – 6pm to 6am – Monday to Thursday only
Salary: £28,000 (dependent on experience)
- They are leading providers of sophisticated automation equipment, used in commercial and industrial applications. Their innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency to enhance the productivity of their customers’ machines and processes
- To maintain the efficient operation of the manufacturing facility. Completion of planned maintenance and project tasks.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- Perform Planned & Preventative Maintenance on factory equipment as per the planned maintenance database.
- Proactively communicate PM schedules to Operations supervision & management.
- Generate and maintain documentation on PM and equipment maintenance activities (check sheets etc.)
- Diagnose and repair system breakdowns to ensure maximum line availability.
- Monitor spare parts availability, ordering & tracking.
- Monitor level of consumables and report/maintain precise stock levels.
- Raise Purchase Orders to cover the cost of any required equipment, spares, etc.
- To react in a timely manner to any issues that is having a detrimental effect on manufacturing performance.
- Work pre-agreed overtime to support Manufacturing if necessary.
- Support Planned & Preventative Maintenance across the plant.
- Provide machine maintenance support to other areas of the production facility, if required.
- Undertake general maintenance duties across plant, as required.
- Any other reasonable tasks as directed by the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Maintenance Technician
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
- Good standard of general education and a thorough understanding of English and Mathematics
- City and Guilds level 3 2330 Electrical Installation
- Level 3/4 Mechanical/Maintenance Engineering or working towards these GCSE’s including English and Mathematics
About the company:
- Relocation support is available
- Maintenance Technition
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits package
- If you apply you confirm that you will work full time in Newtown, UK