Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Estimator for our well established client, based in Cannock.
This is an excellent opportunity for an improving Mechanical Estimator, who ideally has previous experience in construction projects, management of paperwork and raising enquiries.
This is a perfect opportunity to build a career at one of the leading Mechanical & Electrical contracting businesses in the Midlands.
Hours of work: 8:00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Duties include, but not restricted to:
- Preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications and related documents
- Identify material and labour take offs and time required to install each individual service from the drawing proposals, specifications and related documentation
- Establish and maintain working relationships with subcontractors
- Review and evaluate the total cost of the estimation and communicate with team members
- Compute the material, labour and time required to produce an estimating document
- Prepare and present a total estimating document with detailed Mechanical descriptions and costing information
- Ensure the estimates are completed in a timely manner
- Understand the scope of work and have a good knowledge of HVAC Mechanical Services
- Liaise with clients to deliver a tender / post tender reviews
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ Years’ experience in Mechanical Estimating or Estimating administration
- ONC / HNC Building Services Engineering (Advantageous but not essential)
- Ability to Understand Architects drawings / Mechanical Concept Drawings, produce a Design tender and develop a cost estimate (Advantageous but not essential)
- Experienced use in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to Multi task and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate communication skills with Team members & Clients
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Maria on 01543 500 177 or submit your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your contact details and we will call you back 07720 385 710 – Quote 12/01