Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are currently recruiting for an operations Supervisorfor their prestigious client based inDurham (DL17)
Hours: 16:00- 00:00
Pay Rate: £15 Per hour
The Operations Supervisor will report directly to the Business Manager (Site dependant) and be responsible for managing the day to day health and safety compliance and standards, working closely with the project and site management teams. They will be responsible for offering knowledge and support on day to day challenges that the business may encounter while maintaining maximum quality, health and safety requirements.
This role will be pivotal in delivering overall compliance whilst giving support to the operational team in managing the day to day function, with optimum service delivery to internal and external stakeholders. They will understand the operational side of the business to identify areas of improvement and propose solutions to rectify and resolve any gaps or concerns raised.
The Operations Supervisor will contribute to achieving the targeted production levels whilst delivering responsible staff management through driving our health and safety culture.
● Training instructor and assessor on all plant and vehicles
● Conducting risk assessment across all operational functions at the depot
● Deliver induction training for new starters with a specific focus on Drivers to enhance the onboarding process
● Delivery of toolkit rollouts
● Monitor and review any accident / incident investigations working collaboratively with R&A
● Deliver manual handling and any ad-hoc training including bi- line /spill response / fall arrest / major TBT
● Support managers in driving compliance with a focus on continuous improvement
● Attend H&S meetings reporting on current activity and making suggestions for improvement
● Keeping operational trackers up to date
● Environmental logbook compliance for Legionella control
● Lead specific training sessions on areas of improvement identified
● Improved turnaround times of refresher training where required and mandatory to remain compliant
● Ensure operatives and site stays safe and secure at all time.
Qualifications, role specific Knowledge & Skills
Must hold a Counterbalance license
Previous experience of operating within an operational capacity with focus on H&S within a similar industry.
Strong and effective communication skills communicating with people of all levels.
Ability to organise resources and manage labour to meet operational demands
Working with a quality management system e.g., ISO
Experienced IT Skills, MS Office 2000 and the ability to adapt to Google
Knowledge of the management of other waste management facilities
Advanced Level IT skills
In order to be considered for this position or for further information please contact Naomi on 01922 725445 Option 1.
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp us your contact details and we will call you back – 07944 198247 OR email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register with us for this role or any future positions using our online facility, please complete our Online Registration Pack by clicking this link https://tinyurl.com/3abvc4a5 and we will call you back once received.APPLY FOR JOB BACK