Our client in Much Wenlock near Telford is recruiting for a Plant Operative to join their successful team.
The role requires the operation of the production plants to produce finished products, as well as offloading incoming raw materials using a forklift / JCB and outloading finished product to transport. We require staff to work to the highest standards of health and safety, quality, efficiency & environmental awareness at all times.
Other elements of the role include:
- Assist with day to day operation of the plant and the loading / offloading of raw materials and finished product.
- Maintain plant cleanliness
- Produce finished product for dispatch in line with company specifications
- Operate the plant in a controlled, safe and cost-effective manner
- Carry out maintenance including greasing / visual inspections of plant
- Minimise waste
- Report any defects to line management
- Order raw materials
- You will have a sound appreciation of Health & Safety, housekeeping and environmental regulations
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Forklift license essential
- Previous experience operating fixed plant
Hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com or telephone 01952 601081APPLY FOR JOB BACK