Tudor Employment Agency are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger / Payroll Administrator to join our well-established and prestigious client, based in Great Wyrley. Working in a friendly team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who can:
- Support the finance team in all aspects of the Company’s financial management.
- Ensure the integrity of the accounting systems, processing transactions and highlighting any perceived weaknesses in accounting procedures.
- Provide a professional and comprehensive administration support function to the finance team.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of Work: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary : £22,500 pa
- Prepare/analyse cash receipts for banking, raising cheque and BACS payments on a timely basis.
- Allocate cash receipts to the sales ledger accounts.
- Post direct debits and standing orders to the Company bank account.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain the purchase ledger, matching purchase invoices to orders, posting invoices to purchase ledger accounts, and reconciling supplier statements.
- Prepare and post accounting journals for petty cash, prepayments, and sundry accounting adjustments.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, assisting the Finance Lead with reconciliation to the accounts.
- Prepare and post the wages journal, making adjustments as necessary to ensure costs are recorded in the correct departments.
- Prepare correspondence and raise payment for PAYE/NI, court orders, etc
- Assist the Payroll Lead with compilation of timesheet hours for wages payments
- Provide assistance with the preparation of ancillary payroll reports (eg long term sickness)
- Be able to complete work to deadlines always ensuring attention to detail
- The ability to plan and prioritise your workload in response to the needs of the business
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Rachel on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote RT/131APPLY FOR JOB BACK