Tudor Employment Agency are recruiting for a Quality Assistant for our client based in Bloxwich.
Working for one of Europe’s fastest growing meat production companies you will assist with the production and preparation of value added meat products for the retail industry.
Responsibility for all quality and food safety issues relating to specific operations within the plant.
- Responsible for pork/bacon products ensuring compliance to all quality procedures and product specifications
- Responsible for monitoring of the quality of the raw material, butchered / cut fresh pork / bacon and gammon products
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are labelled in accordance with the appropriate legislation
- Responsible for ensuring the control of foreign body and chemical hazards
- Ensure that all quality checks are carried out satisfactorily
- Maintain the working area in a clean, safe and tidy condition
- Ensure that all staff is wearing PPE correctly
Pay Rate: £11.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 6am start – production finish (so will vary)
Candidates will ideally have previous experience in a similar role
They will ideally hold a current Food Hygiene certificate
This role requires the person to be flexible (not just in hours, but structure to the role) and join the existing team
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact 01922 725445 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please submit your contact details and we will call you backAPPLY FOR JOB BACK