Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives / Experienced Order Pickers to join our existing team based in Bilston.
Thursday to Monday (Perm 2-10pm)
Working within a fast paced, target driven, physically demanding, high volume environment employees will be responsible for the picking of goods to order.
• Picking a variety of products for delivery to store
• Picking goods accurately whilst ensuring picking targets are achieved
• Stacking pallets is a safe manner
• Wrapping and labelling goods for dispatch in accordance with company procedure
• Using a Low Level Order Picker (LLOP)
• Operating RF Scanners / hand held terminals using the Red Prairie System
• Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy – “tidy as you go” policy
• Have a good level of literacy and numeracy
• Be physically fit – some products are up to 20kg in weight
• Previous order picking experience essential within a distribution environment.
• Be comfortable using wrist scanner terminals
• Be willing to undertake a 2-day unpaid pre-employment session as part of the interview process. Only those applicants that pass will be considered to comply with Health and Safety
• Be able to provide references which will be obtained prior to job offer and eligibility to work within the UK
Start Date: June /July following successful interview and site tour
Pay rate: Successful candidates will be expected to pick orders in-line with client’s minimum pick rate 200 cases per hour after 6 weeks of their probation period.
Candidates will be paid in line with their pick rate, starting at appropriate National Minimum Wage and have an opportunity to earn up to £10 per hour.
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact the office on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please submit your contact details via text or WhatsApp – 07977 145318 – Quote PLOP and we will call you back.