Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for Experienced Order Pickers to join our existing team based in Wednesbury.
Working within a fast paced, high volume environment, where employees will be responsible for the picking of online orders and prepare for dispatch.
• Picking a variety of products for delivery direct to customers
• Picking goods accurately whilst ensuring picking targets are achieved
• Wrapping and labelling goods for dispatch in accordance with company procedure
• Operating handheld terminals
• Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy
• Have a good level of literacy and numeracy
• Be physically fit – some products are up to 20kg in weight
• Previous order picking experience within a distribution environment
• Be comfortable using wrist scanner terminals
• Be willing to undertake training to comply with Health and Safety
• Be able to provide references which will be obtained prior to job offer and eligibility to work within the UK
Pay Rate: £9.55
Days of work:
Various rotas available – candidates must be initially fully flexible until rota applied
Shift times include 6-2:30pm / 7:30-4pm / 1:30-10pm
Days of rotas tend to be Tuesday-Saturday / Saturday-Wednesday / Sunday-Thursday
In order to be considered for this position or for further information please contact the Resource Team on 01922 725445 Option 1.
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp us your contact details and we will call you back – 07977 590060 OR email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register with us for this role or any future positions using our online facility, please complete our Online Registration Pack by clicking this link https://tinyurl.com/3abvc4a5 and we will call you back once received.APPLY FOR JOB BACK