Tudor Employment Agency has an amazing opportunity and are recruiting for Waste Leather Operative’s working for their prestigious client based in Crewe.
Hours of work:
00:00 to 09:00 – 1-hour unpaid break
16:00 to 01:00 – 1-hour unpaid break
Pay Rate: £13.44 standard, £20.16 overtime, £26.88 (Sun/BH)
● To have an undertaking of all risk elements
● Health and Safety
- ● If issues are encountered which you cannot resolve at the earliest opportunity
after commencement of work, you are to establish communication with your
Contract manager/Site Coordinator to obtain the necessary guidance. If the
contacts are not available contact Bentley representative at the earliest
- ● Where variations to the Method Statement / paperwork occur on site, you are to
discuss these variations with your Contract Manager who will inform you on how
to complete the task safely and efficiently.
- ● All authorised amendments on site are to be noted on the forms provided for
feedback and improvement to take place. Authorisation can only be given by
Contract Manager / or nominated Bentley representative and this agreement must
- ● During the operation, you are to pay particular attention to housekeeping; you
are to communicate regularly with the coordinator or customer respectfully
keeping him/her up to date with progress. Any customer incidents are to be
referred to the Contract Manager / coordinator
- ● On completion of the work, you are to ensure that the site is clean and that all
tools and equipment used are clean and secure.
- ● Ensure that you wear and maintain PPE correctly as detailed in the site
– Must hold a full UK driving licence
– Must hold a FLT licence
– 3 GCSEs or equivalent
– Fluent in English language
– Good communication skills
Previous waste management experience
In order to be considered for this position or for further information please contact Samantha on 01922 725445 Option 1.
Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp us your contact details and we will call you back – 07944 198247OR email your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to register with us for this role or any future positions using our online facility, please complete our Online Registration Pack by clicking this link https://tinyurl.com/3abvc4a5 and we will call you back once received.APPLY FOR JOB BACK